Head of Fixed Income Technology
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
• Managed a project portfolio of 5 initiatives:
- Directed and restructured of a large initiative of outsourcing of Fixed Income back-office.
- Successfully executed the exit of outsourcing contracts relating to Fixed Income Broker Dealer back-office.
- Effectively consolidated the Fixed Income Broker Dealer back-office into the Treasury Fixed Income back- office and upgraded the internal platform, accomplished by leveraging STP via front office and clearing systems (i.e.GSCC & BONY).
- Managed a Global Feasibility Study of the Global Fixed Income Processing systems. Resulted in an effective global strategy for processing and clearing of Securities.
- Chaired Request For Proposal process (Global RFP) and led vendor response, evaluation and selection process. Formed and directed due-diligence teams to assess all vendors retained in the short list (Calypso Technology, Summit and OPICS).
• Provided strategic decisions in terms of architecture of integration of Calypso Technology.
• Managed the production support and development.
• Initiated a pilot plan utilizing offshore resources in Bangalore for QA Testing using the Mercury testing suite.