HR Representative for the Technical support staff (ATIS- Accenture Technology Infrastructure Support) which included 600 employees spread across India (Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Delhi)(Profiles include-Customer, Network & Server Support)
- Assist with implementation and coordinate major Human Resource processes(e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines.
- Support career counselors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel by providing guidance on career plans.
- Support and advise executives on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company's policies.
- Support the integration of new joiners. Coordinate the termination process by organizing discussions, ensuring appropriate documentation, conducting/coordinating exit.
- Update applicable Human Resources systems and maintain data, as required. Support members for the assigned community by coordinating and facilitating activities/meetings.
- Update management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance, managed terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, flexible working arrangements, advising on legal framework, options and potential risks.
- Coordinate the implementation of people programs and initiatives.
- Research attrition/retention, analyzing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Review results of Global People Survey and work with leadership to affect change.