Digital Marketing Advisor
Royal College of Midwives
- Planning, strategy and budget holder for online, cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Manage and implement the social media strategy aiming to generate awareness, drive membership and provide engagement with diverse key stakeholders.
- Lead the creation of online content, turning complex medical information into engaging and simple to understand infographics and multimedia packaging.
- Manage and monitor social media and online advertising using Facebook and Google AdWords.
- Copy writing for social media platforms, blogs, email, and web campaigns.
- Deliver & present online channel analytic reports using Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Adestra.
- Deliver new CMS, integration of microsites and redesign of website.
- Content editor for RCM website using Easysite and Drupal CMS.
- Deliver effective email programme for all stakeholder communications.
- Plan and carry out student membership recruitment, retention and engagement campaigns to annual targets using social media, SEO and email campaigns.
- Producing and presenting budgets bids to all levels stakeholders from senior directors to external agencies.
- Enforce and build upon RCM corporate identity guidelines throughout all communications.
- Manage relationship with digital and design agencies.
- Collaborate with other departments and country offices to deliver cohesive plans and best practice workings.
- Managing interns work tasks and overseeing their development.
- Achieving a 49.9% turnout with 82% prepared to strike in the first ever RCM industrial action poll. Planning & implementing a structured and legally adherent online comms plan. Achieving average of 57% engagement on social media posts, driving open rates of email to average of 72% and increasing traffic via social referral by 32%.
- Improved direct traffic to RCM site from average of 32,000 unique visitors per week to 49,000 using social engagement and email marketing.
- Brought email system in-house and improved CTR from 13% - 27% average on member communication over 6-month period using A/B testing, segmented messaging and HTML templates.
- Delivery of redesigned website, integration of microsites, overseeing move to Drupal CMS within an eight month project.