- International business and finance executive (CFO) with more than 18 progressive years working in Strategy, Finance and Treasury: Asset Backed Securitizations / Structured Finance, Loan Syndication, Funding, Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Foreign Exchange & Cash Management, M&A / Valuation, Pricing, Strategic Planning, and Budgeting (US GAAP & IFRS).
- International experience working in Fortune 200 companies including Xerox and DaimlerChrysler: ability to conduct business in English, Portuguese, and Spanish languages with work experience in several countries (US, Germany, Brazil, Austria, and Norway).
- Multi-industry working experience with private and public companies: Commercial Real Estate (REIT / private equity investors), Financial Services, Automotive, Aerospace, and Technology.
- Extensive leadership experience in creating, presenting, restructuring, and implementing change as well as managing a team of as many as 70 people.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills extensively applied on complex spreadsheets and macros (engineering academic background).
- Sao Paulo Brazil