Lead CAD Engineer
Wall Panel Systems
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Produce CAD models and Detail drawings to provide solutions in accordance with clients' requirements
- Support the development, writing, organizing, revising and maintaining of electronic drive related technical documents.
- Produce technical reports detailing work completed and the products received.
- Utilize knowledge of various fabrication and production machines, engineering practices, mathematics and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Prepare Architectural working and services drawings for submission and approval
- Created assembly drawings, including bills of materials and detail drawings for machining, assembly, welding and gaging.
- Advise the product manager regarding construction material costs and quality calculations.
- Generate ideas and concepts working with CAD software application