Accomplished college graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited institution whose motivation and drive has produced a record of academic excellence and continued recognition by superiors. Especially skilled in interpersonal relations and concept development. Seeking entry-level opportunities in both hospitality/ restaurant design and event production that require a creative individual with superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
Co-President IIDA Student Chapter, Philadelphia University, PA 2009-2010
- Established and managed university chapter of the international organization, developing and implementing a variety of recruitment and members only events.
- Founded Interior Design Peer-Mentoring Program, improving intercurricular interaction.
Teaching Assistant, Philadelphia University, PA Fall 2009
- Assisted students with concept development, design development, and presentation techniques.
Aug 2006 - May 2010
Bachelor of Science
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
Faculty Award: Outstanding Interior Design Student (2010)
- Interior Design Full-time Faculty Search Committee (Spring 2010)
- Hughe's Gym LEED Renovation Committee (Summer 2009)
Six Projects Archived for CIDA Accreditation
Selected to Participate in 7th & 8th Annual Kling Stubbins Design Competition (2009-2010)