Oct 2014 - Present
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills