IT Team Leader
Manage and lead an international team of IT Engineers in charge of new deployments, designs, maintenance of IT infrastructure for GPRS Core Networks, approached to IP networks, virtualization, storage and OS automation with responsibility in delivery of IT services related to infrastructure towards customers both internal and external.
- I+D about products/tools/designs and best practices to improve infrastructure delivery in terms of performance and costs, approached to customer expectations in terms of costs, performance, availability, resiliency and growth margins.
- Design and control the deployment of a global and automated IPAM tool.
- Standardize GPRS and Voice Networks deployments about our business, to achieve "product templates".
- Design and execution of first Cloud Infrastructure Model in the company, hosted in external cloud provider. Connection of new cloud provider with the rest of the company infrastructure.
- Improvements in processes internals in the team and also in the communication with more departments.
- Maintenance of an international network deployed in several countries.