To provide assistance and expertise to those who require instrument maintenance, repairing and inspection
Jan 2015 - Present
Leading a team of Electricians, Boilermakers and Labourers to work safely and carry out quality instrument installations productively
Mar 2014 - Aug 2014
Jan 2007 - Sep 2013
Harmony Gold Mines
Monitoring of process control instruments and fault finding
Jan 2003 - Dec 2004
University of Johannesburg
Jan 1999 - Jun 2001
N6 Electrical engineering
Jan 2007 - Nov 2008
Instrument Trade test
Section 13 trade test (Red Seal)
Jan 1999 - Dec 2000
Best Electrical and fitting student N2
- Having good knowledge of plant safety rules & regulations.
- Capacity to do job alone by following Safety rules & regulations.
- Good Experience in the Plant Maintenance and Commissions.
- Sound knowledge and good experienced in the management Plant Instrument Maintenance.
- Well-known with the Plant Running, Predictive, Preventive, Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance.
- Specialist in Installation & Calibration of different types of the Modern Smart Electronics & Pneumatic instrument.
- Able to do a job independently.
- Skilled to read Engineering Drawings, Loop Diagrams, P&ID Drawings, Logic Diagram & Hook up drawings also.
- Skilled in Computer Operations