2013 - Present
Southern Basin Construction Ltd
- Project Coordinator Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Manage the entire project life cycle from project definition through implementation.
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Implemented consistent planning, scheduling, and resource management processes to meet varying project sizes, scope, and needs.
- Led in the creation of Work Breakdown Structures(WBS), including development of schedules and inputs into the project control database, MS Project Server.
- Analyzed schedule progress/performance and identified developing problem areas