Asst QA Manager
Almarai bakery division, ksa
- Managing the responsibility of supervising site QA activities and provide clear objectives for daily operations, deputizing for Site QA Manager, as required.
- Directly responsible for QA activities in Production floor, Inbound/ Outbound Warehouses and Laboratory
- Reviewing and revising the QC standard operating procedures and analytical test methods as necessary to maintain the compliance, identity, safety, purity and quality of products.
- Streamlining overall site QA activities connected to safe and efficient operations while implementing quality standards for meeting targets of with-in preset time and cost parameters.
- Formulate, direct and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and procedures for the Quality Assurance department.
- Coordinating with other departments in developing and implementing new matrices/benchmarks of quality standards directed towards maintain and improving the quality of the products.
- Working closely with human resources departments to develop performance improvement programs and appraisals for employees.
- To ensure effective and appropriate corrective action are implemented for non-conformance and quality deviations, including appropriate communication and discussion with senior management on implementing agreed corrective actions.
- Lead Auditor for AIB, ISO 22000, and Hygiene/GMP audits on 12 production lines in the plant.
- Reviewing validation reports of new project implementations in line encompassing product quality and food safety.
- Managing 3rd party pest control team in the site ensuring 0% pest related issues in the production premises.
- Forecasting and monitoring yearly budgeting of QA department, implementing cost control initiatives.
- Managing multi functional QA team (90+staffs) consisting of Team Managers, Team Leaders, Bakery Technologists, QA Technicians, QA Assistants and other workforce.