Executive Director of Organizational Development
Central Louisiana Technical Community College (Louisiana Community and Technical College System)
- Partnered with Senior Leadership and college employees to facilitate organizational change and develop critical organizational capabilities
- Facilitated comprehensive end-to-end thinking across quality teams focused on the core goals and mission of the college.
- Lead the college’s Institutional Effectiveness Process to ensure business processes are efficient, effective, service-oriented, and cost-effective
- Consistently implemented, properly documented and supported continual improvement
- Coordinated the annual evaluation of goals and objectives
- Coordinated the budgeting process (including Perkins budget oversight and management)
- Coordinated the annual operational and strategic planning processes.
- Developed and implemented outcome measures, planning, and budget training and procedures.
- Interpreted existing and develop new policies, procedures, and performance objectives based on institutional budgeting and planning goals.
- Lead the college’s accreditation initiatives as the liaison between the college and its accrediting agency, the Council on Occupational Education (COE) to include development
- Submission of substantive changes and other changes, submission of required annual and semi-annual reports, college advisement, and preparation for on-site and off-site reviews
- Assisted in seeking initial accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges (COC)
- Lead and managed the college’s Institutional Research Process including administration and analysis of college surveys, submission of external surveys, submission of IPEDS, and other reports
- Coordinated quality team process