The Shana Foundation
Fundraiser Event Coordinator and Volunteer
- Aided in the event planning and coordination of various bacterial meningitis awareness fundraisers
- Acted as contact person between The Shana Foundation and local press to ensure coverage in local news outlet
30 Hour Famine for World Vision
- Helped raise over $4,000 by taking part in community-wide event
The Christmas Giving Tree
- Conceived and organized annual Christmas present-drive for underprivileged children
St. George Greek Orthodox Church
Building Fund Communication Committee Member
- Liaison between youth group and parish council in church expansion project. Spearheaded youth group fundraiserand presented community and parish with a $10,000 donation pledge.
- Managed public relations effort for the church and acted as primary contact for the outside press outlets.