Jan 2012 - Present
Sep 2007 - May 2011
Bachelor's of Arts
Honors:Dean's List, School of Communication Academic Recognition
- Aided Sr. VP Design, Design Manager, and Design Coordinator with artist related photo shoots and outside styling contracts
- Handled contracts and insurances for artist photo shoots, which entailed correspondence with outside stylists, groomers, photographers, etc.
- Retouched photos and handle burns to CD/DVD for circulating/routing and approval
Jun 2011 - Jan 2012
- Spearheaded fundraising for firm's "Casino Night" which benefited a pro bono organization
- Processed all incoming resumes. This included screening candidates prior to in-house and on-campus interviews, checking references and passing them on to the hiring committee.
- Generated and prepared all materials used by attorneys during interviews at various law schools.
- Managed the online recruiting databases and files.
- Maintained a log of all expenses billed to the summer associate department.
- Scheduled all callback interviews for summer associate candidates proceeding the on-campus interviews.
- Greeted recruits upon arriving to the firm and took them to interviewers.
Jun 2007 - Aug 2010
General Contractor/ Engineering Firm Intern
Structural Concepts, Inc.
- Created a "Company Profile" Packet comprised of a mission statement and executive summary, all awards and press received, employee resumes and a detailed compilation of all jobs completed over the past 26 years.
- Manage the company website, ensuring accurate job meeting minute notes and downloadable versions of plans and specifications
- Facilitate the purchase or rental agreements for building supplies and equipment delivered to job sites for new construction
- Organize the preparation of new construction bids and subcontracts
- Complete and submit weekly payroll for the office and all job sites
May 2009 - Aug 2009
Sony Music International- JIVE Records
The Shana Foundation
Fundraiser Event Coordinator and Volunteer
- Aided in the event planning and coordination of various bacterial meningitis awareness fundraisers
- Acted as contact person between The Shana Foundation and local press to ensure coverage in local news outlet
30 Hour Famine for World Vision
- Helped raise over $4,000 by taking part in community-wide event
The Christmas Giving Tree
- Conceived and organized annual Christmas present-drive for underprivileged children
St. George Greek Orthodox Church
Building Fund Communication Committee Member
- Liaison between youth group and parish council in church expansion project. Spearheaded youth group fundraiserand presented community and parish with a $10,000 donation pledge.
- Managed public relations effort for the church and acted as primary contact for the outside press outlets.
- Avid New York sports fan
- Former competitive Greek folk dancer
- Crossword puzzle enthusiast
Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
- Chapter President- 2009
- Vice President, Education- 2010
- National Convention Volunteer and Attendee- June 2010
AU Social Media Club
- Attended AU's first annual Social Learning Summit, a weekend conference for students, educators, and professionals that explored issues at the intersection of education and social media.
- Greek- proficient
- Spanish (Castilian) - proficient
- Italian- conversational
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Extremely creative and efficient team member
- Reliable and responsible; easily adapts to new situations