- Organized and collected over a hundred toys for Toys for Tots during the 2011 holiday season. - Organized to visit and educated children at KinderCare about oral health. - Organized a drive to help PADS to stop the cycle of the homeless in DuPage County.-Organized a drive to collect food for the needy for Glen Ellyn's food pantry. -Organized a drive to collect Halloween candy from local children to send to a Military Base.
Planned Parenthood: Non-For-Profit Research Paper
Victoria's Secret Plus Size Collection Email Campaign
Public Relations Public Relations Campaign for Dentist
Fluent in English and Polish
Dental Markeitng and Sales
Health Care Consulting
Direct Mail Marketing
May 2012 - Present
- Supervised a staff of 7 and managed daily business operations of an office part of a multi-location dental corporation.
- Trained and evaluated office staff. Monitored new employees on company systems, standards and expectations.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports to update main office on sister location productivity.
2005 - May 2012
Taught a 6-member cross-functional team to manage service development, advertising, brand management, sales and patient experience, to turn the office into over a $1 million dental facility.
Held full responsibility for marketing research, optimized pricing, client events and designed promotional strategies.
- Drove a 10%, or more, increase in production every year since 2006.
- Customized goals for team members, specifying what needs to be concentrated on to amplify income.
- Reversed declining sales on specific services, boosting revenues up in less than 2 months.
- Encouraged under-performing parts of team by giving revenue goals. Created structured processes and improved patient communication. Developed tactical plans for new promotional approaches.
- Held many nonprofit events to spread the word in local towns of the company through PR. - Developed new recall systems for existing patients that did not accept treatment plans during first time visits.