- Chicago US-IL
- [email protected]
- Organized and collected over a hundred toys for Toys for Tots during the 2011 holiday season. - Organized to visit and educated children at KinderCare about oral health. - Organized a drive to help PADS to stop the cycle of the homeless in DuPage County.-Organized a drive to collect food for the needy for Glen Ellyn's food pantry. -Organized a drive to collect Halloween candy from local children to send to a Military Base.
Fluent in English and Polish
- Supervised a staff of 7 and managed daily business operations of an office part of a multi-location dental corporation.
- Trained and evaluated office staff. Monitored new employees on company systems, standards and expectations.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports to update main office on sister location productivity.
Taught a 6-member cross-functional team to manage service development, advertising, brand management, sales and patient experience, to turn the office into over a $1 million dental facility.
Held full responsibility for marketing research, optimized pricing, client events and designed promotional strategies.
- Drove a 10%, or more, increase in production every year since 2006.
- Customized goals for team members, specifying what needs to be concentrated on to amplify income.
- Reversed declining sales on specific services, boosting revenues up in less than 2 months.
- Encouraged under-performing parts of team by giving revenue goals. Created structured processes and improved patient communication. Developed tactical plans for new promotional approaches.
- Held many nonprofit events to spread the word in local towns of the company through PR. - Developed new recall systems for existing patients that did not accept treatment plans during first time visits.