Senior Technical Associate, Global Learning Portal
• design and develop web elements for multilingual enterprise portals on Liferay platform• collaborate with team, stakeholders, and vendors to collect and fulfill change requests
For more information or references, please feel free to contact Veronica directly.
Resourceful and quick-learning front-end web developer. First-hand experience working behind-the-scenes in museums and libraries, and skilled in written and oral communications.
• monitor gallery and answer visitor questions • assist Gallery Director
• curated and designed the Grinnell College Student Art Exhibition • assisted with installation of exhibitions • monitored gallery and assisted with opening receptions
• organized the annual Student Art Salon held in Faulconer Gallery • recruited, corresponded with, and assisted the guest juror of the Salon • advocated for student needs and acted as a liaison between the faculty and the student body
• researched permanent collection botanical artists in collaboration with registrar • entered and updated information on Clara: Database of Women Artists • maintained vertical files of the Archives on Women Artists
• rehoused Fish Illustration Collection materials in archival folders • collaborated with supervisor to accommodate anomalous materials
• researched a set of four 17th-century continental maps by Claes Visscher
• wrote advanced thesis interpreting the iconography of Visscher's vignettes, and tracing their source to the Civitates orbis terrarum