Symphony Teleca, Bangalore, India
The Integrated Data Verse provides a more complete view of pharmaceutical utilization, patient and prescriber treatment patterns and payer access than the traditional Source Prescriber Payer or the IMS exponent product line. In addition IDV data has greater practitioner coverage, payer granularity and IDV generally trends well with client factory sales numbers.
- Gathered business logic and requirements to design dashboards and created views in Database if required, fetched data from Oracle Data-warehouse and stored in qvd's.
- Worked with Business Analyst and the Business user to identify the user requirements, business reporting needs, layout, and developed reports.
- Created data models, dashboards and reports in charts Dashboard, performed System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and moved to production environment.
- Configured expressions and implemented business logic using set analysis.
- Schedule tasks on Management Console.