Mid-America Accounts Control Bureau, Inc
- Collection Specialist- Called debtors to collect on past due debts.
- Skip tracer- Located debtors information via available resources. Would locate addresses of family members, phone numbers, marital status, neighbors, employment to assist with debt collecting.
- Legal Department- Prepared documents to sent to attorney for suit after all efforts were exhausted in collection of the debt. Would get all information possible regarding the debtor.
- Data Entry- Manually input new collection accounts into system as they would come in. Demographics of debtors and amounts owed.
- Clerical Supervisor- Trained new employees and created new files for the new employees. Would assist in payroll on a monthly basis, daily books on a by-weekly basis to keep skill sharp to cover if needed. Supervised 5 employees. Assisted and did backup for other employees in office as needed. Ordered office supplies and would assist in keeping office equipment in working order along with maintenance. Would assist in various office duties such as typing up correspondences, assisted customers, took payments.