Sodexo- Retail Management Intern
- Working with supervisors and managers within the Northwestern University Campus on Retail management.
- Part of team overseeing 65 employees in food retail units.
- Tasked with overseeing the C-Stores for the Chicago Downtown Campus and Evanston Campus.
- Responsible for opening and closing of multiple units.
- Ability to multi-task and complete all tasks properly and efficiently.
- Assigning employees daily tasks to best meet the needs of units.
- Handling of cash and deposit.
- Ordering product for stores.
- Conducting Inventory.
- Inventory management- setting store par levels.
- Daily sales tracking.
- Completing profit and loss performance reports.
- Working with vendors to create promotions generating sales.
- Creating Vendor Day Program on campus.
- Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Establishing relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Manage customer service issues to insure happy customers and repeat business.
- Knowledge of KRONOS Payroll System.