- Psichiatrically help and guide those with mental and behavioral disorders --Specializing in eating disorders
- Conduct research in cognitive and/or behavioral neuroscience in relation to (potentially developing) disorders
- Help, guide, and teach individuals of material learned and potential obstacles.
- Further expanding these experiences for preparation in graduate school.
- Provided personalized customer service
- Learn specific information to a variety of products in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
Leading the Fundamentals of Underprivileged Youth
Boys & Girls Club
- Provided leadership, mentoring and counseling.--Guide children and pre-teens from kindergarden-5th grade--Helped with homework--Recreational activivities--Taught and guided about their education and its importance
Jun 2010 - Present
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Well rounded in all positions--Cashier, "burrito artist", preparation--Available to work in fast pace, busy environment
Trained several new employees--Guided with customer interaction at a comfortable level
Aug 2009 - Present
Bachelor of Science
- Psi-Chi (International Honor Society for Psychology)--Public Relations Officer
- Project Success Mentor--Guide sophomores towards a successful path--Involved in projects with Pregnancy Support Center in Farmville
- Work with Sr. Admissions Counselor at Longwood University to recruit international students
- Invited to National Society of Leadership and Success
- Psychology Club (Fall 2009-present)
- Beta Beta Beta Biology Honors Fraternity (Spring 2012-present)--4.0 GPA in Biology
- Teacher assistant (TA) for The Unity of LIfe Biology course --Tutoring --Helped students outside of tutoring hours (e-mail, meeting outside of class, etc.) --Led some class discussions
- Dean’s List for three consecutive years