Aug 2012 - Present
Apr 2012 - Present
Ann Taylor Loft
· Greeted customers and asked what each customer wanted or needed
·Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and style to customers.
·Selected and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
·Computed sales prices, total purchases and received and processed cash or credit payment.
·Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
My objective for my college career is to graduate with a nutrition degree and move on to graduate school. I plan to attend Louisiana State University for graduate school. I also plan to specialize in sports nutrition and work with the New Orleans Saints. My philosophy is to help people perform to their best abilities by improving their nutrition.
- Involved in the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, Freshman Forum, the Honors College, college republicans, and the pro-life group.
- Work philosophy: encourage others to strive to better themselves in their athletic abilities through nutrition.
- Initial goals: graduate, graduate with high honors, and attend graduate school to become a registered dietician.
- Long term goal: be the nutritionist for the New Orleans Saints or any professional athletic team.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Community Service: UCP summer camp volunteer, Walk-A-Mile in Her Shoes fundraiser with Alpha Chi Omega, Orientation and Mobility camp volunteer