Manager - Budgets/Purchasing/HR
Winning Exteriors & Interiors
- Managed all purchasing activities and is responsible for selecting, ordering and coordinating materials and services to support production, office or general staff requirements.
- Managed the cost, quality, and delivery of material purchased. Maintained and grows supplier relationships.
- Maintained and created inventory controls to ensure accuracy.
- Recommended new suppliers. Implemented creative cost reduction techniques for purchased material. Review, maintain and manage inventory levels to support sales and the production plan to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Managed engineering changes to update MRP and Inventory.
- Consistently work with sales, manufacturing, engineering, accounting and suppliers to achieve company sales plan Managed and reduced inventory expense when possible.
Reduced costs by implementing new suppliers. Improved warranty and increased quality of products
Investigative and analytic skills.