Contract Project Manager
Various clients (Washington D.C.)
Working as a contract based Management consultant providing project and cost management, services to a wide range of clients. Clients include: Dewalt Engineers (MD based), Dome Capital, Altus etc.
- Reviewing client's expectations/criteria, coordinating with design team and client, reviewing planning documents, identifying key subcontractors, developing bid packages, schedules, site utilization plan,identifying project staffing requirements, providing value engineering ideas, developing project procedures manual, coordinating and obtaining permitting
- Reviewing contract, developing scopes of work, reviewing budgets and scopes with estimating, developing purchasing schedule, establishing schedule of project meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with contract requirements, coordinating with master scheduling, preparing and distributing detailed project schedules, preparing resource loaded schedules, preparing and distributing weekly/monthly updates, developing look ahead schedules.
- Administering design coordination of multiple projects/designers, document control, RFI process, and preparing weekly/monthly reports, implementing and reporting MBE program, developing and implementing crisis management plan, evaluating and responding to project risks, and providing dispute resolution when necessary.
- Manage client relationship through regular meetings, proactive communication, participating in client-promoted activities and understanding and meeting with client needs.