Technical Project Manager
OTE Group of Companies
Technical Project Manager, member of the OTE/COSMOTE team that is responsible for the websites/portals of the organization.
One of the two Technical Project Managers responsible for all the phases (analysis, design, testing, deployment) of the new one common portal for OTE/Cosmote which rolled out on 28/05/2017. The site is implemented on the ORACLE ATG 11.0 Platform, integrated with Liferay (legacy fixed site) and the custom cosmote portal (legacy mobile site).
Responsible for all the phases (analysis, design, testing, deployment) of the new OTE/Cosmote hub pages which rolled out on 26/10/2015. The site is implemented on the ORACLE ATG Platform, integrated with Liferay, Elastic Path and the custom cosmote portal.
I was the lead Project Manager, responsible for the new corporate/eshop site, www.ote.gr launched on 24/02/2013. The site utilizes Liferay 6.1 EE and Elastic Path 6.2
Responsible for managing and coordinating the 3 teams that are working on the ongoing task of maintaining and improving the site, while also actively participating in the analysis, design and testing phases.
Duties as a Technical Project Manager:
* Manage different teams of outsourcers that participate in the analysis, design and development phases of the various projects I am responsible for.
* Actively driving and participating during the analysis and design stages in all projects of my portfolio.
* Writing detailed and summarized project progress reports.
* Tracking activities against the detailed project plans.
* Updating project plans to include agreed changes.
* Organizing and facilitating Project Steering / Operating Committee meetings.
* Organizing and facilitating Project Analysis / Design Workshops
* Organizing and facilitating System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) execution
* Organize the deployment procedures, gather the produced build artifacts and write instructions for the deployment process. The build and deployment procedures are managed through the Hudson CI platform.