Technical Project Manager
OTE Group of Companies
Technical Project Manager, member of the OTE team that is responsible for the websites/portals of the organization.
Responsible for all the phases (analysis, design, testing, deployment) of the new OTE/Cosmote hub pages which rolled out on 26/10/2015. The site is implemented on the ORACLE ATG Platform, integrated with Liferay, Elastic Path and the custom cosmote portal.
I was the lead Project Manager, responsible for the new corporate/eshop site, www.ote.gr launched on 24/02/2013. The site utilizes Liferay 6.1 EE and Elastic Path 6.2
Responsible for managing and coordinating the 3 teams that are working on the ongoing task of maintaining and improving the site, while also actively participating in the analysis, design and testing phases.
Duties as a Technical Project Manager:
* Manage different teams of outsourcers that participate in the analysis, design and development phases of the various projects I am responsible for.
* Actively driving and participating during the analysis and design stages in all projects of my portfolio.
* Writing detailed and summarized project progress reports.
* Tracking activities against the detailed project plans.
* Updating project plans to include agreed changes.
* Organizing and facilitating Project Steering / Operating Committee meetings.
* Organizing and facilitating Project Analysis / Design Workshops
* Organizing and facilitating System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) execution
* Organize the deployment procedures, gather the produced build artifacts and write instructions for the deployment process. The build and deployment procedures are managed through the Hudson CI platform.