Electrical QA/QC Inspector
HYUNDAI Engineering and Constructions. Dammam, KSA.
• Inspection of all Electrical terminations, hypo testing of cables, monitoring of equipment calibration
• Co-coordination with Design consultants for modification and correction of drawings
• Co-coordination with field engineers & site supervisors for site activities
• Preparation and control of daily, weekly and monthly technical reports
• Supervision for laying & termination of all 33 & 132kV cables
• Review of tender documents and project specifications
• Planning the site activities in coordination with supervisor to accomplish the job within the limits of master plan drawn by higher management
• Preparation of site inspection schedules and inspection notifications together with clients for
- Cable Tray and ladder Installations
- Laying, testing & terminations of substation LV cables up to the motors
- HV Cable Laying, Insulation Resistance and HI-POT test.
- Motor Installation, Terminations, Torque and Marking
- All Switchgear Installation (HV, MV, MCC, VSD, DB, FACP, DCS and CP)
- All lighting fixture Installations, terminations and illumination checking
- Inspection of equipment earthing and bonding jumpers.