Oracle Applications Database Administrator
US based International Media Company & Global Leader in education & consumer publishing
Includes three months of experience of Onsite (New Jersey) at Client‘s place
Team Size: 1
1. Define Instance Strategy.
2. Create and manage the following Oracle Apps instances – Development, Testing,
3. Assist in object migration and component migration between environment.
4. Cloning, Patching, Backup, Recovery, Instance cleanup & House-keeping activities.
5. Movement of development components in Development and Test environments.
6. Performance monitoring
7. Oracle TAR follow-up
8. Installation and Configuration of Oracle AS portal
9. Upgrade of Oracle Applications 12.0.6 to 12.1.1
b) Client :
A US Major Banking Corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts
Team Size: 7
Includes three months of experience of Onsite ( Boston ) at Client‘s place.
1. Managing and maintenance of Oracle Applications Version 11i on Sun Solaris.
2. System Administration / Support of Oracle Financials Applications (R 11.5.10).
3. Application Database Performance Monitoring.
4. Database Installation, Migration and Upgrades.
5. Cloning Oracle 11i Applications.
6. Managing Oracle Applications instances.
7. Troubleshooting Oracle applications (Apache, Forms Server, Concurrent Manager.
8. Applying patches for fixing bugs.
9. Backup and Recovery of the Application environments.
10. Imparting Training to Junior DBAs
c) Appsnet Support Team ( Wipro Internal )
Client: Wipro Technologies
Team Size: 5
1. Installation of Oracle Database and Application 11i, R12
2. Creation, Backup and Recovery of database.
3. Cloning of production instance using rapid clone.
4. System administrator on Oracle Apps.
5. Creating Users, assigning responsibilities in Oracle Application.
d). Completed Training in Oracle 10g SOA and Oracle 10g AS Administrationfrom Oracle University, Bangalore