Mamji Hospital is the Mega Project in Sindh territory facilitating all aspects of Medical facilities (ie: I.C.U, N.C.U, C.C.U, Operation theater with extremely modified advanced equipment) and highly reputed institution for Doctors and Nursing Staff. Mamji Hospital consists of 150 beds with 350 employments.
- Responsible to plan, direct and oversee the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, an operating unit within an organization. I am also responsible for planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance within a business of Mamji Hospital.
- Designed, Managed and implemented policies and procedures relating to organizational development.
- Conducted recruitment, selection, induction, training, and retention & performance management for employees.
- Conducted and supervised sourcing, attracting, screening, short listing and reference checking Established the capital of the organization as a critical component in accomplishing business goals.
- Ensured that proper personnel policies and procedures are established and communicated to all staff in the company.