Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of servers and software in support of engineering development processes.
- Continuous integration,Application deployment,Continuous deployment.
- Automation of development processes
- Cost management of the infrastructure environments
- Support and troubleshooting for multiple hosting environments
- Managing infrastructure which includes setup, monitoring and alerts, resource allocation, and deployment architecture.
- Plan, implement, install, operate and maintain systems hardware, software applications and Information Technology infrastructure.
- Provide hardware and software engineering support for Information Systems utilizing object oriented programming and client / server applications.
- Manage project deployment lifecycle, define requirements, research solutions, design systems, support testing and oversee live implementation.
- Perform functional analysis and cost – benefit studies to determine proper allocation of resources.
- Evaluate customer or product requirements to develop total systems solutions within project timelines and cost constraints.
- Oversee the testing and monitoring of applications and systems performance.
- Provide assistance with systems planning, business information analysis and process improvement initiatives.
- Support staff and end user with resolution of systems issues, malfunctions or software programming problems.
- Manage full software development planning process including the design of specifications, diagrams, techniques and strategies.
- Install and implement new programs, modules, servers, hardware, network equipment when necessary to upgrade, improve resources or increase compatibility.
- Develop applications, software tools and program snippets that support reusable components.
Main technologies (Not limited to)
NGINX,Apache and Apache2,IIS
Microsoft Server systems 2003,2008,2012 R2
Microsoft SQL 2000,2005,2008,2012,2016 high availability and cluster
Linux Ubuntu,Redhat, CentOS,Mint,SUSE,Ubuntu
Automation Interrogation: Chef,Jenkins,Sonar,Bitbucket,Github,Bitrise,Shippable,deploybot,Git
Virtualization: AWS EC2 platform,Docker,Docker cloud,VMware ESXI, Hyper-V 2008,2012 and 2012 core,Kerbenetes,Containership
Cloud services (Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, Google,Office 365, and Hosted Exchange)
Postilion Realtime and S1
Network Architecture and Management (Firewall,Load Balancing,NAT,Security policies,ACL's etc)
Windows OS XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10