Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, install, operate and maintain systems hardware, software applications and Information Technology infrastructure.
- Provide hardware and software engineering support for Information Systems utilizing object oriented programming and client / server applications.
- Manage project deployment lifecycle, define requirements, research solutions, design systems, support testing and oversee live implementation.
- Perform functional analysis and cost – benefit studies to determine proper allocation of resources.
- Evaluate customer or product requirements to develop total systems solutions within project timelines and cost constraints.
- Oversee the testing and monitoring of applications and systems performance.
- Provide assistance with systems planning, business information analysis and process improvement initiatives.
- Support staff and end user with resolution of systems issues, malfunctions or software programming problems.
- Manage full software development planning process including the design of specifications, diagrams, techniques and strategies.
- Install and implement new programs, modules, servers, hardware, network equipment when necessary to upgrade, improve resources or increase compatibility.
- Develop applications, software tools and program snippets that support reusable components.
Main technologies (Not limited to)
Microsoft Server systems 2003,2008,2012 R2
Microsoft SQL 2000,2005,2008,2012
Linux Redhat, CentOS,Mint,SUSE
Postilion Realtime and S1
Virtualization: VMware ESXI, Hyper-V 2008,2012 and 2012 core
Various Network devices: CISCO,Netgear,Fortinets,Netgates etc
Cloud services (Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, Google,Office 365, and Hosted Exchange)
Window OS XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10
PBX phone systems with ip phone(Alcatel,Elastix,Astrix,Panasonic)