Sales-oriented, innovative, energetic, goal-oriented professional with solid experience. Extensive experience in analysis, research, implementation, training, and document development. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish; moderate level of Portuguese.
Practical background in sales, accounting, finance and criminal justice procedures.Great analytical, communication, and organizational skills
Apr 2010 - Present
Sales Operations and Financial Analyst
· Work closely with diverse user groups including Senior Management, Sales & Business Unit management, Marketing, Finance, and Legal to deliver timely, accurate and actionable business information.
·Responsible for the organization, accuracy, consistency and presentation of data analysis and presentations to executives in support of the sales renewal business.
·Develop comprehensive pipeline reporting tools, track sales results versus budget, manage and consolidate weekly Forecasts, inventory, territory account updates and customer requests.
·Primary contact for the Sales Operations renewals team for reporting requirements and business analytics to provide recommendations, based on data analysis, in support of key business decisions that impact the Field Operations.
·Work with Senior Management to develop and deliver annual sales, marketing, and profit objectives for the Latin America North region, responsible for $1B in revenue for Brightstar Corp.
·Identify and monitor the overall performance of this region on a daily basis to proactively support, ensure compliance, and make the necessary decisions.
·Work jointly with the finance operations manager for the region in the design, monitoring and follow up of the KPI’s for the region.
·Assist the GTM VP in all tasks related to the region in creating all presentations, coordinating events, meetings, and travels.
Aug 2007 - Apr 2010
• Supervise company's main financial reporting system and related tools (FRx Forecaster and Executive Viewer).
• Oversee and assist in the production of monthly Management Reports and Trend Reports for Senior Management.• Analyze financials and prepare Financial Reporting Package for Miami Worldwide Corporate Headquarters.
• Evaluate cash flow reports for over 35 subsidiaries worldwide.
• Streamline bank and internal audit requests related to the bank/receivables purchase facility.
Apr 2006 - Jul 2007
• Manage PNC $300M bank line and oversee its consolidation with company financials.
• Draft and enforce daily global cash position for Senior Management.• Analyze financials and prepare Financial Reporting Package for Miami Worldwide Corporate Headquarters.
• Closely monitor trade payables facilities and reconcile against financing company statement.
• Reconcile cash module to the general ledger module by identifying key differences in several bank accounts and prepare the monthly bank reconciliations and month-end closings of the cash modules.
• Assist Accounting and AR directors with financial analysis and special projects.
• Document ‘best practices’ and provide system training and support in company procedures and closing modules for month end periods.
• Generate PDF documentation covering established company procedures used for audit and trainings.
Jan 2004 - Mar 2006
Accounts Payable Manager
• Streamlined AP systems to both meet federal and state compliance regulations and run in a more efficient manner, eliminating 20% of weekly errors overall.
• Verified the appropriateness and approved Accounts Payable department charges and charge accounts on a global scale.
• Actively monitored global accounting records and reports with a focus on company aging.
• Supervised the process and accuracy of reported figures in accordance with corporate global procedures.
• Rotated between areas of assignment to receive, review, validate and process various accounts payable requests and utility accounts.
• Collaborated with external and internal auditors seeking to explore accounts payable transactions for audit purposes.
• Developed training materials and documented "best practices" in AP department.
Dec 2002 - Dec 2003
New Business Processing Analyst
• Processed inquiries and determined viability of new business opportunities for annuities department.
• Researched and ultimately initiated a wide variety of transactions for fixed and variable annuities.
• Assisted insurance agents in regard to contract structure.
• Created a rapport with and corresponded with various organizations regarding replacement contracts.
• Converted contracts to transfers in a timely and efficient manner.
Sep 1999 - Nov 2002
IT Tech Support/Help Desk
• Served as technical support for Windows 98/2000 clients in NT network (TCP/IP setup, printer setup, software upgrades, and general troubleshooting).
• Developed web based help files and PDF documentation for employee training.
• Published company web page with Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft FrontPage.
• Supported Senior Programmers with client-side VBScript and Jscript coding.