99 Cents Only Store
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.