I have a Master Degree in International Management and now I'm working as Digital Marketing intern at Pomellato S.p.A., Kering Grouop Company based in Milan. I am a very responsible and friendly person who loves being in contact with people. I am looking for a job that will give me the opportunity to grow up, both profesionally and humanly. I am willing to move out, in Italy or abroad, if the work requires it.
I would welcome the opportunity to be able to use my knowledge and experience I gained from my previous studies in Marketing and International Management, by working in a Company that supports my ambitions and learns me to increase my skills and to be always stimulated in everything I do.
Thoughout this Hyperlink you can visit my Linkedin Profile
Jan 2015 - Present
Digital Marketing Intern
- Supporting the digital marketing manager in managing web and social channels of Dodo brand;
- Developing sell-in and sell-out reports
- Enjoying in digital projects which have the aim to increase the brand awareness of Dodo through its digital communication channels
Nov 2013 - Dec 2014
My major tasks were:
- Research and contact of new potential clients (National and International) in order to promote the Focalize ERP Platform, the company Core Business;
- Market research in order to enhance the brand image in the UK and US market, where the company is opening new subsidiaries;
- Update and Creation of PowerPoint Presentations;
- Use of web programs as Gimp 2.8.10 and Adobe Dreamweaver for managing company web site and editing photos;
- Assistance to national and international agents in using mobile applications, additional modules of Company Core Business;
- Handling of the Company CRM;
- Developement of Marketing Campaigns and mailing to customers;
- Company Blog and Social Media management.
Apr 2011 - Jun 2011
During my internship period at the Armani company my main responsibilities were:
- Back Office activities, such as calls to clients and setting of Client orders;
- Support in sales activities inside the Armani Jeans Showroom.
Jul 2007 - Aug 2007
My main responsibilities were:
- Retail selling;
- Products harvested directly from the property of the Farm.
Oct 2011 - Mar 2014
In these two years I could deepen the issue on entrepreneur management in international markets, through statistic end econometric analysis. I also had the possibility to learn more about Trade Marketing and topics such as innovation and creativity (major covered in my thesis). Moreover I could improve my foreign language skills, thanks to some business courses in English.
Sep 2008 - Jul 2011
Starting from a micro-and macro-economic Basis, my studies in Business and International Marketing have allowed me to develop my knowledge about marketing, strategic and operational one, and the study of the dynamics of supply and demand on international markets. Moreover I had the possibility to improve my foreign language skills, especially English and German.
Sep 2003 - Jul 2008
Alessandro Tassoni High School
Office Windows Package
I planned and managed my time to achieve a good balance between my studies and maintaining other interests: in particular volleyball, a sport that I have practiced since I was 11 years old, which has helped me to enforce my personality, thanks to team-work and determination, two basilar aspects of this sport.
Five months abroad and my passion for travelling have given me the opportunity to adapt myself to new environments and to different cultures and habits: I learnt how important it is to be flexible and to make use of my own resource and, moreover, I had the opportunity to establish international friendship that I still preserve.
Throughout my life I have done various voluntary activities in collaboration with my school and, recently, I enrolled in a non-profit organization that is called "Friends of the heart": it is an association which is interested for years in the fight against cardiovascular disease. Through this association I was able to attend a course and, consequently, to obtain a certificate as a "performer BLSD" of cardiopulmonary reviving and basic defiblillation early for the community.