Languages ● English: fluent reading, fluent writing, speaking fluent. ● Espanõl: fluent reading, regular writing, speaking
Information Technologies Services, Global Customer,Business Continuity Services and Professional Services.
November/2010 - March/2011
Four Road Line (self-employed) for Asuris @ Computer Sciences Corporation
● Bill of Material (Customer Demands,Global Standards) ● Procurement(RFP and RFQ) ● Implementation Plan Monitoring and Magagement Tools ● Execution (Infra Implementation Plan) ● Cross Function ( Server,Backup, Storage Tools and Implementation) ● Relationship Software and Infraestructure Vendors ● Transition SpearHead
January/2010 - September/2010
Four Road Line(self-employed) for Compwire/EMC2 Partner ● Customer Program Delivery ● Pre-Sale and Post-Sales Activities ● Quality Assurance for Implementation and EMC2 Partner Procedures Program ● Business Continuity ● Project Management ● Architecture Solutions and Presentations
September/2008 - currently
SNIA - Storage Networking Industry Association ● Start up & Initiative SNIA Brazil ● Start-up Meetings of the project ● Business Planning & Development Process ● Business Continuity ● Project Management ● Architecture Solutions Web Strategy, Viral Marketing Business Development. ● Processes Development and Procedures ● Consulting & Integration ● Educational Initiatives / SNIA Storage Dictionary Portuguese Translations. ● Initiatives Storage Professional Council ● Board technical working group ● National & International Conference Storage & Data Center Infrastructure and Business Continuity.
April 2008 - March 2009 (contract)
Four Road Line (Self-Consultant) for Best IT/HP C&I/ Vale
Project : Data Center DRP Integration
● Meetings and Start up project ● Introduction to Customer ● Leadership Team ● Quality Assurance pre implementations and documentation solutions. ● Plan for Monitoring and Security to SAN ● Virtualization ● Continuity Plan Storage solutions ● Assessment: Architecture Integration Solutions (DRP Infrastructure) ● Integration Customer Solutions and Vendors IBM,EDS,HP. • White Board
• IBM DS8300 • NetApp FAS 3050 • Brocade Directors
• Global Mirror • MetroCluster • SVC Engines • TPC,NDMP,RMAN • SDD ,SDDPCM, VxDump.MPxIO,RDAC DS4000 • AD Citrix XenApp • TSM
July 2007 – December 2008
Interlink USA Project : MSC Link Infra Estructure Brazil Implementation • Conference calls from New Jersey to Brazil • Change Management to the new infra structure • Incident Reports • Service Desk Monitoring • Migration Windows Servers Coordination • Implementation and Coordinating ERP update Technologies: • Windows Servers • Citrix XenApp • SQL Data Base • EMC2 Clarion Cx3 / Dell Storage
September 2006 – December 2006
Four Road Line (Self-Consultant)Atos Origin Project : Data Center On Demand & Business Continuity Services
● Meetings and Project Start up ● Introduction to Internal Customers ● Team Leadership ● Continuity Plan On-Demand Capex / OPEX ● Assessment: Architecture ●Consulting & Integration Solutions 4 hands leading edge vendors Technologies: ●IBM ●EMC2 ●HP ●HDS ●SUN ●Blade Servers ●Brocade Directors
November 2005 – Marçh 2006
Four Road Line (Self-Consultant)Hold IT / HP Management Serv Project: Near Shore Colombia Telecom ● Meetings Start up project ● Quality Assurance ● Assessment: Architecture Storage Networking ● Plan for Monitoring and Security to SAN ● Consolidation ● Change Management & Root Cause Analysis. ● Processes Development ● Operating procedures. ● On going management ● Interfacing P.E.M. HP
Technologies: ● Open View OVO implementation ● HP-UX ● AIX ● Solaris ● HP XP Storage ● Brocade
August 2005 – October 2005
Four Road Line (Self-Consultant)for Solvo/IBM /CEMAR
● Start up meetings of the projects / Pre Site ● Quality Assurance post implementation Documentation. ● Plan for Monitoring and Security to SAN ● Assessment: Architecture for Storage Networking ● Change Management for integrated environments. ● Processes Development and best practices procedures. ● Customer Introduction ●Quality Assurance on Data Center. ●Documentation ●Customer Presentation Technologies: ●IBM Storage DS4000 ●Brocade OEM Switches ●TSM
January 2004 – December 2005
Four Road Line (Self-Consultant) for H2M/EDS/VALE
Project: Data Center Automation and Opsware LoudCloud Integration. Opsware Solution Core Infra estructure to USA and EMEA: (Plano,Sacramento,Alburn Hills,Tulsa,Charlotte), Canada (Markham, Toronto), UK (Chester Gate) and Italy. • Project Conference Calls To California, Canada and Italy • Change Managements • CMDB Creation • Change Management to Oracle 8 to 9i • Root Cause Analisys • Planning and Instalation for Infra estructure • Monitoring management and agents Instalation. • Local Internal Team and Customer Training • Training Remotely to System Administrator Overseas • Start up to Latam Data Centers Opsware (LoudCloud) Project • WhiteBoard and Presentation Technologies: • Sun Solaris, • Tibco Sync Software and Mesh Sync, • Agents for OS and Path Provisioning • Opsware Automation Package • EMC 3830 Centralize Core Storage Project: Vale do Rio Doce Mining Company • Infra estructure and Deployment • Data Center Delivery (Belo Horizonte, Sao Luiz and Marabá) • Quality Assurance and Co spear head to the Project Manager Technologies: •Windows Server •Active Director
January 2003 – December 2003
Prockwork Consulting / FIAT Bank FIAT
● Pre-Site Meetings and Pre Sale. ● Deployment Services and Infrastructure ● Support and continuity to customers post sale. ● Customer Introduction ● Team Leadership ● Commercial Training ● Customer Training and Management ● Project Management ● Quality Assurance ● Processes Development ● ERP SaaS and Web-based Training for dealers, Sales Team
January 2001 – December 2001
EMC2 Computer Systems
Project : Several Customers • Pre Site and Post Sales Support • Implementation of Storage Symmetrix • Data Centers Integration • Change Management and EUA Plataform Engineers • Open System Host Configuration • Storage Integration Unix Servers. • Costumer Consultant. • Remote Support
November 1999 – July 2000
Technet for Telemar Telco
● Start up meetings of the projects / Pre Sale Site. ● Team Leadership ● Customer Training ● Services Deployments Configuration Infrastructure Servers and Storage ● Support Continuity Post sales to customers ● Quality Assurance ● Data Storage for CTI Solutions
Installing and configuration of Open System Server Unix and Windows NT
Integration of Data Base Informix and CTI Solution NMS/Dialogic to voice mail systems
Implemented the monitoring system at Networking Management Centers
Training and support to on going Telemar Operational Team over Brasil , Local and Remotely.
Handling Service Delivery and Change Managements to the environment on ITIL Metodology.
January 1997 – December 1998
G & P outsourcing company / HP Consulting Hardware Response Center
● Continuity Support and customers post sale. ● Training ● Training to Customers ● Processes Development
G & P outsourcing company / HP Consulting / Portugal Telecom
Implemented and Installed HP UX operational systems and HP 9000 server family HA.
Configured and implemented EMC Storage to the environment
Configured and Implemented HP Ominiback backup software
Installing and monitoring the pre paid systems and oracle data base
Supported the implementation and monitoring for OpenView Solution to the environment
Installing Protocol communicator SS7 and Integration to BackEnds and Telephony Centrals.
Training and Documentation for operational Team and co spearhead support on the on going phase.
Languages ● English: fluent reading, fluent writing, speaking fluent. ● Espanõl: fluent reading, regular writing, speaking,
● Electronics Technician in the Electronic Technical Institute ● Data Processing System Anglo Singular College
Certifications ● Storage Open System Host & Integration Configuration
● Storage Hardware and System Configuration
● UNIX Foundation
Courses ● International Language Academy of Canada - English ● Telecommunication Network. ● SNIA Sales Qualified Storage Professional - SSQSP (Orlando,April 2009)
● SNIA- Storage Networking Foundations(Colorado Springs,CO)
● Customer Relationship(Hewlett Packard) ● Windows NT. ● ITIL Information Tecnology Infrastrucuture Library
Visas ● American B1/B2 Visa Expiration 2012 ● Canadian V1
Summary of Qualifications Professional with 15 years of expertise and experience with the market for IT Career started in 1991 as Computer Operator and Mainframe Systems Throughout the period from 1991 to 1997, having worked in multinational companiesdeveloping diversified work and occupy positions of support to clients as a developer and analyst for Systems and Infrastructure. Among the 15 years of experience that I have 10 years of expertise in consulting projects for customers several lines of businesses (e.g.Telecom, IT Services, Marine, Automotive, Mining, Financial), highlighting projects and solutions services to Global and Local Customer, Professional Services, Consulting and Integration Architecture, Development and Business Continuity. At 2001, became specialist in solutions for infrastructure, Open Systems, Storage and Integration for Storage Networking andData Center Services.
My skills and profile are summarized at experiments highlighting: ● Pre Site and Pre Sale ● Services Deployments Configuration Infrastructure Servers and Storage ● Continuity Support and Post-sales to customers ● Customer Introduction ● Leadership ● Training ● Business Planning & Development Process ● Business Continuity ● Project Management ● Quality Assurance ● Continuity Plan Business On-Demand Storage and viability Capex / OPEX ● Assessment: Architecture Storage Networking and Data Recovery ● Consulting & Integration 4 hands with the leading Storage Vendors. ● Change Management Coordination for integrated environments. ● Processes Development and best practice in operating procedures.
● Bill of Material (Customer Demands,Global Standards) ● Procurement(RFP and RFQ) ● Planning Prepare Implementation Plan Monitoring and Magagement Tools) ● Execution (Server Implementation Plan) ● Cross Function ●Server,Backup, Storage Tools and Implementation ● Relationship Software and Infraestructure Vendors ● Transition SpearHead Emphasize my professional development and skills were developed by acting in a consultancy experiences since 2002 provided to me broaded knowlodge of environments, places, people and businesses of several and different lines of business evaluating me one global professional with easy adaptation and flexibility. Strong knowledge inLeading – Edge Solutions in Infrastructure, Telecom, Storage Networking with knowledge and products of major industry vendors:
Building project for Services On Demand Storage, InfrastructureBusiness Continuity and Development plan budged at $ 2.000.000,00 Capex and OPEX. BCS project by HP Consulting & Integration behalf Cia Vale do Rio Doce, responsible for Services Integration over infraestrucute andStorage Area Networking Solution over the NAS and SAN DR Site working together with the Vale, IBM , EDS, and HP.
Currently worksharing for the SNIA Storage Networking Industry Associationa non-profitassociation member of ISC International Snia Council works to help educate users around the world about Storage Networking focus Regional End-users Councils, Promotion and demonstration of Storage Networking technologies and benefits Storage Management, Security, IP-Storage, ISO Standards & Initiatives for Storage Professional Council @ Brazil its mission advance the adoption of storage networks as complete and trusted solutions.
National and International Conferencessupported the IDC and Storage Infrastructure Vision Conference 2008/2009, Storage Networking World Conference 2008 in Dallas,TX and Storage Networking world 2009 Orlando and Phoenix, 2009 beside SNIA International Council. www.snia.org
Overseas Experience international and national supplement my profile.
Certifications ● Storage Open System Host Configuration
● Storage Hardware and System Configuration
● SSQSP SNIA Sales Qualified Storage Professional 2009 (at Orlando,April 2009)