Senior Manager - President's Office
Nov 2012 - Present
ATC India Pvt. Ltd.
- Manage special projects for the EVP &President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Projects and functional reviews action items and follow-throughs to successful completion.
- Bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments.
Strategic Initiatives & Public Affairs
- Represent the Company in various regulatory and public affair meetings in the joint association.
- Assist in identification of market environment trends (India and other Asian countries) that define and influence the Company’s strategic direction.
- Provide business intelligence by way of maintaining a repository of relevant analysts’ reports and media extracts.
Board Support & Senior management Liaison
- EVP & President’s administrative liaison to ATC’s board of directors.
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Adherence to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board.
- Collation of organization and industry data for preparing Group Board Books and Presentations.
- Report generation and analytics presentation based on functional reviews.
Communications, Partnerships, & Outreach
- Research, collate, develop and draft presentations for the board, for external meetings with the Ministry and other events.
- Draft letters, memos, or reports to communicate EVP and President’s decisions, ideas and agenda.
- Edit documents to incorporate information and ideas specific to the EVP & President.
- Independently integrate information, compose material and script a variety of other written communication from time to time.
Executive Assistant to Chairman – CEO (Asia Pacific) & Global Sales Director
Jan 2011 - Sep 2012
Business Planning & Analysis
- Assist in Strategic Account Planning for the Global Top 50 client accounts.
- Monitoring and analyzing data pertaining to sales performance of the organization across Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
- Collating, reviewing and presenting summarized inputs on dashboards for CEO’s review.
- Assist the CEO in planning strategies for organizational activities relating to different departments like Marketing, Sales, Human Resource, considering the availability of resources and the goals of the organization.
- Lead and facilitate active collaboration between different departments/business units on key cross functional deliverables to ensure organizational success.
- Planning and designing Corporate Presentations that are rolled out from the CEO’s office.
- Liaise with internal communications team for all Internal and External communications including media briefing and press releases on behalf of the CEO.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team for building marketing collateral and aligning communication strategies to augment the efforts of client directors and key account managers of the Global Top 50 accounts.
- Oversee the Data and document security aspects on behalf of the CEO’s office.
- Supervising the office assistant for CEO’s office management- calendar, mail and expenses.
- Liasoning with global offices including Group Chairman’s and Group Top Management at France.
- Drafting and finalizing documents for official Board.
- Research and compile background information essential for the CEO and Executive Director to complete a high workload.
- Keep informed of industry information, review professional publications and inform CEO and Executive Director of relevant information.
- Preserve confidential information on behalf of the organization.
StrategicExecutive Assistant to Chief Managing Director
Jun 2007 - Jan 2011
- Key support to the CMD in company’s expansion drive by aligning and assisting key stakeholders in preparation of documents and Presentations for PE funding (3 rounds of PE participation).
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for the organisation in conjunction with the CMD and Head of Sales; formulate long range plans for marketing activities.
- Create strategies for the introduction of new services and the expansion of existing services.
- Devising strategies for cross selling and upselling of web based products.
- Monitoring and adherence to SLA’s with internal and external collaborative partners.
- Set business metrics, evaluate actual performance and make recommendations to business leaders on performance management achievement.
- Lead standardization , simplification programs for customer support and online sales team.
Business Planning & Analysis
- Preparing Business Plans for new verticals and expansion after research and analysis.
- Identifying new geographies for expansion of the web space business.
- Effective negotiation of contracts with Vendors.
- Creation of Business Content and managing the IP’s.
- Design and deployment of governance model for the in house customer support teams.
- Conducting training and development programmes for in bound call centre and new hires.
- Monitor adherence to Service SLA’s.
- Analysing and presenting Customer satisfaction indices.
- Service level review’s for the Top 100 customers.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate various Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSS) and market research activities to identify customer preferences and attitudes.
- Align products and service levels based on feedback received from CSS to match customer requirements.
- Analyse and prepare reports and disseminate key inputs to relevant stakeholders to better align the organisation’s efforts to match and enhance customer satisfaction levels.
Corporate & Marketing Communication
- Leading Public Relations and Corporate Communications including Press releases.
- Actively involved in Formulating online marketing strategies for the new product, services and promotional schemes.
- Organizing and Managing new product and service launches.
- Driving the implementation of SEO tools.
Strategic Alliances and Client Relationship Manager
Sep 2005 - May 2007
Copal Art Pvt. Ltd.
My role in Copal Art included assisting the Chief Mentor in Art market research, Strategic alliance proposals for appointment of funds distributors and Client Portfolio Management, formulation and development of strategy and strategic action plan for the company in lines with the vision of the Promoters.