Bachelor of technology
ABES engineering college
Pass with 73.44%.
Pass with 73.44%.
Pass with 78.4%
Pass with 85.6%.
- Multisim,Topview simulator, Proteus, Pcb wizard. - Assembly Language for MicroController 8051.
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve organizational goals.
Description:The objective of project is to provide a series of services to the customer through the internet, and make the customer feel flexible in calling out simple tasks faster instead of making visit to the bank every time. The customer is privileged to use most of the system only as a viewing phase, the only online transactions the customer can do are chequebook requisition and fund transfer among his personal accounts. The application takes care the data security of different modules to make accurate and efficient calculations to provide proper information and also maintain huge records to generate quick reports.
Roles & Responsibility
·Writing and Executing Test Cases.
·Analyzing the Test Results.
·Bug reporting on Bugzilla.
·Developing QTP Script.
·Execution of QTP scripts.
- “Robotics using AVR Microcontroller” Workshop attended in Cetpa Project – light searching robot.- Attended workshops on “Autonomous Robotics using AVR Microcontroller“ by RoboSapiens India. (Work shop duration -2 days) Project -
1.“ Line follower robot” 2. “Edge avoider robot”- Technical seminar presented at college on “6th sense device”.- Major project - “Frequency synthesizer”
Description: This project is related to frequency transformation in the form multiplication and
division of integer multiple of 1 to 4.
Team member: 4
Role: Programming using assembly language on micro controller 89S52.
1. Training in Embedded Systems from CETPA INFOTECH PVT. LTD NOIDA.
· Duration: 4 weeks (1ST FEB 2012 to 28TH FEB 2012)
· Project: - “Traffic light controller based on 8051”
2. 3rd year summer training in DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, VARANASI.
· Duration: 4 weeks (5th June’2012 to 2th July ‘2012)
· Department: COMMUNICATION
· Project: Study of downlink satellite and uplink for local area.
- Balanced and self- assertive personality with good leadership qualities. - Strong ability to work in team derived from diverse sources and flair for interacting constructively wwith people - Excellent oral and written skills.
· Date of Birth : 26 June 1991
· Nationality : Indian
· Languages known : English, Hindi
· Hobbies : listen music,cooking
- School Student Senate for the academic year 2005-06. - Class Representative for the academic year 2006-2007, 2007-2008. - Event organizer of science exhibition. - Won many prizes in Art, Quizzes at school level. - Get scholarship from up government.
1. Software tester
- Automation (QTP)
I hereby declare that all the above stated facts are true to my knowledge.
Place: (VAIBHAV SINGH VATSA)