Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
Worked as“ Executive production” in Urea plant, Fertilizers Ltd. Mangalore Plant exposure: Stamicarbon CO2 stripping process to manufacture urea licensed by STAMICARBON BV Netherlands. This plant has cap: 1260 MTPD urea prills
Job and Responsibility:
- High Pressure Reciprocating compressor running operations to handle CO2 at around 150 kg/cm2
- High pressure system of 140-145 kg/cm2 and low pressure system 4.5kg/cm2 and optimization of the process at respective condition.
- Shutdown and start up activities of the plant. Pneumatic test, hydro test, ferrule DP test, chemical cleaning of heat exchangers, NDT.
- DCS operation on CS3000 by Yokogawa, monitoring the process and equipments like pump, compressors associated with trip system.
- Work permit system for ensuring safe operation. Fallowing SOP, OCP, HIRA and Aspect impact analysis.