Assistant Manager-Research Operations
High Beam Global
- Currently spearheading the online market research operations from strategic planning, panel building, web-content development, business development, partner network management, hiring to the project management for the ongoing projects
- Executed the CATI project of highest value and time period for the organization overseeing the entire planning, questionnaire designing and programming, team training, multi-vendor management, extensive client communication ( acted as SPOC) for a global Benchmarking client.
- Led various quantitative qualitative, recruitment and online projects in various industries such as Supply chain, ICT, Defense, BFSI etc.
- Involvement in the quality control process with regards to data and call quality
- Client Servicing
- Internal team and vendor Management
- Preparing final and interim deliverables with data quality checks such as ConfirmIT, SPSS, MS Office etc.
- Actively involved in business development aspect of the operations by reaching out to potential clients and presenting company's profile through phone calls and meetings
- RFP, RFQ, contract, cost and revenue management