2012 – Till Date Cognizant Technologies Consulting Manager Chicago, Illinois, USA
Worked as consulting manager for a large biopharmaceutical company, with key responsibilities including
- Strategic Change - Lead project teams in the implementation of patient centric strategy, multiple business initiatives, and organizational and cultural changes.
- Client Management - Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery – Accountable to develop project objectives and solutions, discovering and validating business and technical requirements, evaluation, and design of solutions, advising client regarding potential solutions and preparing implementation specifications. Accomplishes project objectives by communicating deliverables, monitoring project progress, managing team, conducting implementation reviews, preparing and completing action plans and resolving or escalating issues.
- People Management - Helped in hiring and grooming talent in the engagement.
Summary of projects completed by external stakeholders
- Health Care Professionals – A portfolio of 5 web portals to help providers and staff to enable patients get started on therapy. Created Qlikview reports to report progress of engagements.
- Patients – Patient mobile app on iOS and Android to help patients manage their health.
- Pharmacies – A portfolio of 4 web portals to increase patient enrolment to support programs, automate benefits verification for quick service.
- Support team – A care dashboard that displays 360 degree view of patients.
- Consulting engagement to determine organizational capabilities to satisfy needs of external stakeholders. Data strategy and platform to create single view of patient touch point data
Awards and recognition
- Listed as an inventor in “20150278474 - Managing healthcare services” patent application
- The project won 2014 & 2015 client president award and 2015 Cognizant Large Project of Year.
2010 – 2011 Cognizant Technologies Consultant Wilmington, Delaware USA
Lead business consultant for a leading global, science-led biopharmaceutical company. Independently conducted business analysis and requirements management using interviews, focused group discussions and workshops. Managed client relationships and software development life cycle deliverables. Lead a cross functional team of 3 to 8 resources. A snapshot of projects executed
- Consulting – Help pharmacovigilance group in US establish a consistent monitoring of pharmacovigilance compliance activities for 11 teams spread across North and South America to achieve savings in costs and analysis time and meet regulatory requirements for each country.
- Data Warehousing – Develop a data warehouse to generate insights within managed market subject area. This will create a single view of five data sources – IMS data, Walter Kluwers (claims), FingerTip formulary, Contracts Management and Promotional Spend data.
- Reporting – Help in building reports for managed market organization and leaders to determine effectiveness of rebating, contracting strategy, plan lives and market share.
- Portal – Building an online promotional material ordering system for the contact center users.
- Change Management – Defined organization wide logic to differentiate prescriber vs. non prescribers; correct existing data in enterprise data warehouse, communicate and manage changes for impacted applications / users.
2007 – 2009 Cognizant Technologies Business Development Manager Chennai, India
The group was responsible for providing business development support to top 4 strategic accounts within Cognizant life sciences vertical.
- Performed roles from business development analyst to group manager. Owned pre-sales & business pursuit efforts RFPs, RFIs, presentation, client visits. Identified key trends in the market, understood client challenges and contributed ideas to new solutions & services.
- Established collaborative relationship with sales teams, technology groups within Cognizant to create cheat sheets, reusable templates and best practices for successful timely responses.
- Championed multiple initiatives like optimizing support processes using ITIL, Reward and Recognition Group, Knowledge Management Group, Innovation Group.
2003 – 2005 GE Consumer and Industrial Limited Process Engineer Hyderabad, India
The group was responsible for managing after sales process for approximate 15,000 electrical products.
- Lead process engineer, responsible for identified system / process gaps, developed solutions and common processes across multiple plant sites. Also lead teams for Product Advisory Recalls.
- Able to achieve increased after sales customer satisfaction from 32% to 80% and reduced case resolution time from 17 days to 5 days.