Managed daily customer service, account setup , and bill payment for public utilities company . Receives request for quotations, orders and lead times from customers and responds to customer questions, concerns and inquiries. Makes quotes on standard items, writes orders and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
- Effectively communicating with customers via email and telephone
- Respond in a timely manner to customer requests for service and assistance.
- Manage account creation for new service
- Strong data entry skills, with an emphasis on accuracy with high attention to details
- Ensure that new accounts match billing system
- Excellent knowledge of Contact Relations Management (CRM) systems; Internet software, order processing systems as well as spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Process changes to billing settings
- Research and respond to billing inquiries
- Work directly with IT to resolve any billing errors
- Ability to analyze and reconcile account discrepancies
- Process credit memos and resend any updated invoices
- Effectively respond to billing issues and concerns
- Above average written communication and reasoning skills with the ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Agility to adapt to an evolving, and fast-paced environment
- Possess strong time-management skills with the ability to delegate tasks
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Powerpoint), QuickBooks, Oracle, SAP, Sharepoint, and Internet research
- Honored with “Employee of the Year” award in recognition of strong performance and dedication to productivity and customer relations.
- Commended for consistently detecting and bringing resolution to account errors quickly and tactfully.