Service Delivery Manager
Australia Post National Service Desks
Operations and Service Delivery Manager for the Australia Post National Service Desks. Managed all facets of the operation for 12 years. Supporting 30,000 customers located at 4400 Post Offices and Corporate sites 24/7. Overseeing a team of up to 35 staff handling 300,000 customer contacts per year.
- Experienced in budget, cost management and responsibility for cost control.
- Extensive experience in an outsourced environment and working with external vendors
- Customer advocacy process developed across service desk teams and worked with online services to provide a better level of service and information
- Contract negotiation and development
- ITIL certification and experience working within the framework
- Ad hoc setup of Service Desks from 2 to 10 FTE to support hardware and software deployment activities within Australia Post and providing a resources on demand model.
- Introduced Knowledge, Change, and Problem management workflows into the service desk
- Change managed teams through numerous organisational and technology related changes.
- Developed scheduling and quality assurance tools to ensure quality and meet service levels in the most cost effective manner.
- Continually worked with transition to support project teams to ensure service desk had the right knowledge and process to provide support.
- Developed Knowledge management system and incorporated into workflow
- Worked to strict SLAs and developed KPIs for staff based on clear measurables
- Extensive experience working with outsourced and third party providers