Senior Operations Co-ordiantor Vic/Tas
Senior Operations Co-ordinator for Victoria and Tasmania. In this role I manage the operations team overseeing 5000 staff and subcontractors from multiple organisation across 300+ sites. Directly managing a team of 7 rostering co-ordinators providing scheduling services, compliance management, human resource management, reporting and analysis for all sites across Victoria and Tasmania.
- Managing staff by exception based reporting
- Leading team through major change in support tools
- Managing compliance for award and legislative requirements Interpretation and adherence to multiple awards.
- Interpreting costing models to ensure compliance. Managing escalations from clients and guards. Process re-development and queue management.
In my short time in the position I have made an extensive number of changes that have completely changed the way the team works addressing a number of problem areas which impacted all facets of the business. I have detailed these below
- Introduced pre-accrual invoicing process to improve the time taken to process invoices. Reducing the time period to pay invoices from months to same week.
- Developed new daily variations process rolled out to all sites to improve flow of information, reducing pay and roster errors from sites.
- Developed new on site rostering tool that improved the visual look of rosters and solved a number of problems relating to adherence and interpretation of information provided.
- Developed exceptions reporting to manage the compliance of staff and improve the payroll process by reducing the number of pay errors.
- Developed BI dashboard reports integrating data from multiple sources Proposed and presented plan for off shoring manual aspects of job that if implemented will provide significant benefit to the business