Datuk Seri Subahan Kamal S.S.A.P., D.I.M.P.
Malaysian Hockey Confederation (MHC)
H/P : +6012-2880465
I am a highly spirited self-starter and a committed person and thus, pushing of envelopes in search of excellence has always been my life-long vocation. Moreover, I am eager and willing to commit myself to improve my existing skills, as well as to explore and acquire new skills. In the college level, I was in the student representative council (SRC) which made me more independent and could be multitasking. I am also blessed with excellent interpersonal, communications, and negotiation skills.
• I have managed to develop good telecommunication skills.
• I have managed to increase the level of my confidence to deal with customers.
• I have managed to obtain valuable knowledge of national and international import/export legislation and effectively troubleshoot any issues that arise in international freight transportation.
• I am able to efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
• I have learnt the technical details relating to international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documents.
• I have built relationships with Logistics mediators and worked closely with liners and carriers to ensure the organizations freight are at its most competitive.
• I have got hands on experience in handling field work in relation to Oil and Gas cargo movements.
• Assist customer in fulfillment of their transaction or servicing request via telephone.
• Achieve first call resolution in all customer interaction, where possible.
• Promote the use of automated channels and its benefits to customers.
• Acquire new business by proactive tag on & generate new sales opportunities.
• Leverage on continuous improvement journey by proposing & giving suggestions/recommendation on workflow implementation & productivity Improvements.
English : Fluent / Writing
Malay : Fluent / Writing
Tamil : Good
Expected Salary : RM 3,000 (NEG)