Assistant Manager IT
Renaissance Group, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Functions of Information Technology:
- Provide IT supports to user end for their Desktops, MAC, MAC book pro, Laptops, scanners, Printer, Photocopy and others devices as per company requirement.
- Manage windows server 2012 AD, policy server and client end.
- Monitor Computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Supervise perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
- Maintain of system and network, LAN, WLAN, printer troubleshooting, end-user and server end support.
- Manage organizational email accounts (staff and group mail).
- To support user end Outlook, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Incredimail, Mozilla Thunderbird & MAC mail (if required)
- Maintain and configure Switch, Router, Mikrotik and other networking devices.
- Develop tasks related to scheduled service requests including equipment replacement, equipment installation/de-installation, backup and software installation.
- Maintain of finger attendances & access control device.
- Properly completed any other administrative tasks assigned by the management.
- Overseeing total IT operation of the Renaissance Group.
- Excellent skills on Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Maintain and schedule update of group website.
- Lead and supervise a dynamic IT team.
Production ERP Implementation:
- Overall support in production ERP 'Accellar' software.
- Overall technical and other supports.
- Schedule wise user training and supervise.
- New employee, master data, new division, team management.
- Overall master data management.
- Overall reports management.
Functions of Procurement:
- Supervise IT-related procurement of Corporate Office and Factories. i,e. –Hardware, software or services.
- Supervise monthly IT expenditure cost.
Functions of IT Inventory:
- Maintain and update accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources of the company.