Team Lead for OCC-BS (Operations Coordination Center Back-Up Site) Replication
• Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for the assigned project
• Apply engineering knowledge and practice to lead large and complex projects.
• Responsible for providing leadership and management to a team of project clients to
complete the project within schedule, budget and technical quality guidelines.
• Responsible for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects.
• Responsible for having an awareness of and ability to recognize technical problems.
• Designs, coordinates and communicates deliverables per Client and Company
• Monitors progress to maintain schedules and budgets; identifies and documents change
• Assures quality control processes are followed and technical disciplines compliance on
Provides documentation associated with project (i.e. control of drawing packages, bid
package preparation, planning and scheduling).
• Develops technical specifications for materials and construction.
• Assists in development of Total Install cost estimates.
• Interacts with discipline leads to ensure compliance with project objectives and contract
• Evaluates materials and construction bids.
• Manages and leads meetings, including bid presentation and opening meetings, technical
reviews, and Client meetings.
• Provides Client presentations to support engineering.
• Provides technical support during construction as required.
• Provide direction and/or mentor other engineers in managing their tasks.
• Exercise judgment and leadership while approaching projects and ensure that the project
aligns with long term vision.
• Responsible and accountable for the overall success of the project from start to finish
including quality of all deliverables.
• Coordinates the review and checking of engineering deliverables.
• Coordinates the efforts of engineering support groups and external resources such as
vendors, consultants and contractors.
• Complies with applicable regulations and Client guidelines for design, project
documentation and records
• Works effectively without direct supervision, interfaces with a variety of people and
manages competing demands, accepts criticism and constructive feedback while being
adaptable and flexible
• Delivers scope estimating and execution of all forms of consulting engineering including
on-site due diligence investigations, technology evaluations, report development and
writing of the report, cost and performance evaluations and recommendations