Lead Business Analyst
Operational / Delivery Management -
- Analysis of Client’s Requirement and current System functionality to provide the best solution.
- Understand the business requirement and estimate the required efforts in deployment of the requirement.
- Preparation of functional specification of business requirement.
- Conducting Walkthrough with client to explain the proposed solution mentioned in Functional specification.
- Preparation of analysis documents, which contains the detail description of functionality and its expected behaviour in Life 400.
- Preparation of functionality Test plan and execution of it.
- Investigating the existing system and providing inputs to the team.
Project Management -
- Working with Project Manager in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the project plans accordingly and conducted project related presentations.
- Performed analysis on existing systems, recommended enhancements, and implemented strategies to streamline current processes.
- Involved with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies throughout the project life cycle.
- Analyzed system performance and initiated process improvement measures for LiFE 400 applications.
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Developed and managed creation of product documentation to communicate features, benefits, positioning and impacts to different audiences and ensured that documentation deliverables from various groups are produced as needed.
Organizational Contribution -
- Conduct the Life Insurance domain training among new joiner in organization.
- Conduct life insurance certification preparation session like LOMA 280, LOMA 290 among the candidate appearing in such exam.
- Prepare and present LIFA 400 application advantage among the other projects.
- Preparation of GAP analysis of LiFE/400 (LiFE/ASIA) with other legacy systems.
Training & Development -
- Preparation and presentation of knowledge document among the client team.
- Preparation and presentation of Life 400 knowledge documents among team member and client also.
- Conduct the knowledge sharing session among new joiner in project.
- Preparation and presentation of knowledge document among the team members.
- Conduct the Life insurance domain knowledge sharing session among the technical team of project.