Interactive Group Of Companies
In year 2015-16 company’s focus was to add value in the health sector as per company strategy HOPE. Challenge was to establish a pilot site at one of the DHQ Hospital in Punjab region.
Project was about to integrate the “Intellcare” product with Hospital work flows while providing it’s services to end user. Also the Patient’s records, employee data, reports etc. are made accessible for better manageability.
- The major challenge was to complete the site with limited resources.
- The site was completed with key planning parameters and customer satisfaction.
- Almost three years of services at IAC, I have been promoted twice from AM to DM and then to PM.
- Successful in gaining the credibility of senior management to perform at best and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Project life cycle management in compliance with PMO processes and procedures. Also in advisory role for defining management standards, policies and procedures aligned with organizational strategic goals and industry best practices.
- Adherence to project objectives that are, timely completion of project, within budget and in defined quality parameters.
- Analysis and evaluation of Work Performance Data and Work Performance Information and to present the project reports. Exercise integrated change control mechanism that is to implement every project change through change request.
- Proactive identification and assessment of potential risk and to develop mitigation techniques and contingency plans with due engagement of stakeholders.
- Stakeholders Management and maintaining communication/liaising by understanding their needs, expectation and engagement as when required in project phases.
- Adherence to the company policies and procedures to maintain the quality standards by quality assurances and quality control. Assess and develop plan for the hardware procurement (infrastructure projects) and to engage the procurement team to align as per the project timeline.
- Imparting project management training to PMO staff as well as resources from other departments for introducing project management culture into the organization.
- Provide administration and user support for PMO’s Portfolio, Project, and Resource Management tool.
- Assess the project environment data and establish or implement an appropriate project management governance framework.