Procurement Officer & Oracle Functional Administrator
Bank Alfalah Ltd
I joined the bank as a Procurement officer but with the time my responsibilities have evolved into a rather dynamic.
My key responsibilities are:
- Managing Annual Business Expansion Plans.
- Purchasing equipment, materials, supplies, capital goods and services.
- Conduct efficient and collaborative procurement which are corporately compliant (advice, tendering,
- evaluation award & contract management).
- Build supplier, category and market understanding through performance management and research.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Maintain accurate audit able records of all procurement process.
- Ensuring the smooth supply of equipment for the bank with best price and quality.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining Oracle Functional Support of i Procurement.
- Providing Oracle (i Procurement) training and support to the employees of Bank Alfalah.
During my tenure, I have worked on some special projects which I would like to mention:
- Convert conventional lightning system into LED in December 2014, driving an annual cost saving of Rs. 8 million.
- Successfully installed 50+ Solar Systems till March, 2015 on ATM's in different cities of Pakistan; so that clean,
- affordable and uninterrupted power supply can be obtained.
- Installed 30+ Long Backup UPS at branches of bank Alfalah for affordable and uninterrupted power supply
- during short fall of electricity.
- Currently working on Archiving Project.