MANAMA PACKAGING INDUSTRY W.L.L (Dawani Group Holding B.S.C.)
Manama Packaging Industry W.L.L is a leading manufacturing & converting company in Bahrain and dealing in sales of comprehensive range of flexible packaging products for various industries. MPI is certified ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, BRC/IOP Company and consists of 300 Employees (Appox.) and factory is in 24Hours Operation.
Currently working as Finance Manager, whereby, following are key responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of monthly books of accounts including strict monitoring of all bookings of CAPEX, OPEX, inventories and monthly accruals.
Maintain existing banking relations and exploration of new sources for financing (ST & LT)
- Monthly Management Reporting (Monthly Dashboard Report MTD & YTD, Sales Analysis Report with various criteria’s, Cash Forecast Report etc.).
- Ensure all modules of ERP are duly reconciled with GL on monthly basis i-e Stores inventory (including finished goods, raw material, spare parts and general items), Receivable & Payable Module, Fixed Assets Register and WIP.
- Ensure completion of monthly bank reconciliation statements on timely basis.
- Conduct monthly audit of all inventories.
- Responsible for all revenue billing (export & local) and ensure revenue is accurately booked.
- Effective management of all payable functions and ensures smooth disbursement of cheques / online transfers to suppliers.
- Managing all fixed assets related matters including Fixed Assets Register (FAR). Computation of monthly depreciation
- Liaison with banks for opening of import LCs, collection of original avalized import documents and acceptance to bank for the same, smooth outward remittances, arrangements of payments through Trust Receipts (TR) and arrangement of performance bonds against sales tenders.
- Liaison with insurance companies for obtaining insurance for newly purchased assets, inventories and insurance claims.
- Coordinate with various departments of MPI for timely & successful completion of all accounting records.
- Liaison with Auditors for the conduct of annual audit
Elected by Management to oversee HR & Admin departments, following are brief achievements:
- Compiled Employees Data Base for 300 Staff & 75 contractor’s staff
- Developed various Forms (interview Assessment Form, Joining Report, Appraisal Form, Clearance Certificate, Exit Interview Form, Leave Application, Travel Authorization Form etc.,)
- Liaison with legal advisory for Finalization of Employment contact as per Bahrain Labor Law
- Maintained all HR & Admin records as per requirements of Ministry of Labor-Bahrain, ISO, HACCP, BRC/IOP
- Managed all matter regarding to employees accommodation and transportation