Saft America Inc. - Jacksonville, FL
- Coordinate the activities of development, Realization of the prototypes and validation until the certification of the product and the approved transmission of the design files to the Product Line which will manufacture them.
- Follow up of the project in terms of Quality, Costs and On Time Delivery.
- Lead project cross functional teams to accomplish the objectives of projects assigned.
- Organizing and effectively running phase gate reviews, and obtaining approval to proceed to the next phase, per standard project management methodologies.
- Responsible for defining and producing project charter, detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, status reports, feasibility studies, risk/issue assessments, mitigation plans and statements of work.
- Making Proposals for new projects to customers