ERP Functional Consultant
Inbox Business Technologies
The main responsibilities assigned to me are as follows:
• Working closely with clients, at a functional level, to produce a solution that fulfills or exceeds their requirements.
• Engaging with clients to ensure service needs are being met and deliverables are of high quality.
• Being commercially astute when engaging and advising a client.
• Taking full accountability for the solution design and lead the implementation of Oracle e-Business Suite participating to the delivery activities.
• Continuously developing and maintaining knowledge of relevant Oracle products and services within the rapidly evolving Oracle Applications and technology stack.
• Contributing to the growth of the organization sharing know how, experiences and methodology.
• Working closely with the account team and line management to exploit opportunities for cross and up selling.
• Working as an integral part of a project team providing solid functional skills in the implementation of Oracle Financials.
• Analyzing business needs to ensure Oracle solution meets the client’s objectives by combining industry best practices.
• Managing individual work packages from initial scope through design, build and go-live.
• A proven track record of end-to-end delivery in the Oracle Financials.
• Having detailed knowledge of the Oracle Financials suite of products to design and scope client requirements, define and analyse user requirements and advise customers on implementation and integration of the Oracle Financial applications with reference to best practice, maximizing use of out-of-the box applications
• Presenting complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences, preparing and delivering briefings and presentations for project teams, management and cleint as appropriate.