• Developed the business in the Eastern region.
• Increased market share by 100%.
• Strategic management of Channel Partners.
• Generated repeat business at over 90% of the dealer.
• Motivated the new employees and increased their satisfaction.
• Increased number of channel partners.
• Increased Project Sales and increased success rate in Tenders.
Nov 2014 - Present
Sales Manager(Security Domain)
Demonstrated an unwavering commitment to customer service, adding new customers while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts. Increased territory sales by 10% within five months of operation in eastern region. Fostered a robust, sustainable network of buyers from Kolkata to North East, leveraging strong listening, presentation and closing skills to optimize sales results despite previously dominant competitor advantage. Demonstrated an unwavering commitment to customer service, adding new customers while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts. Analyzed competitive products in terms of reliability and features. Calculated sales forecasts for newly launched products-Defined the financial budget and targets for new sales projects. Worked on more than one sales project at a same time.
Oct 2012 - Nov 2014
Area Sales Manager
• Training the partners and their employees to ensure the growth of the business.
• Keep track of daily sales and collection and also work closely with supply chain department to ensure proper service to the client.
• Working with the management to develop sales training strategy.
• Training the new members on the sales team and ensuring that their knowledge and skills are enhanced to maximize the sale revenue.
• Understanding Identifying pain areas of the customer thereby projecting a suitable` solution to client.
• Account Mapping and Monitoring
• Dealing with Negotiations and Deal Closures for large Corporate.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Excellent track record of sales and customer base.
• Effective account management and strong sense of commercials.
• Providing National Manager with and analysis of market & competitor intelligence.
• Overseeing entire eastern region.
• Guiding Channel partners in pricing and preparing tender submissions and strategies
• Written proposals to clients.
• Identifying and pro-actively resolving problem areas.
• Communicating with clients on a daily basis.
• Carrying out team performance analysis.
Apr 2012 - Oct 2012
Field Stokiest Engineer
L&T EWAC ALLOYS LTD Gate No. 5, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai 400 072
Researched and communicated with prospective clientele – Gave regular product presentations to customers and company staff.
• Recognizing customer requirement and offer them proper solution.
• Reaching to all customers in a given territory and educate them about product.
• Learned client and system needs by working closely with the company sales team and engineers, collaborating on promotion and customer support.
• Making strategy for the channel management, distribution management and product management in assigned territory.
• Negotiating with dealer as well as customer in various issues.
• Designed and implemented sales plans, identified re-sale possibilities and met the sales goals as planned.
• Recommended various improved materials or machinery to customers and clients by showing how these changes and improvements will lower costs and improve performances
• Searched and identified potential customers for products and services.
• Evaluation of eligible dealer and appointing them to enhance the business.
• Managing the dealers keeping coordination with them.
• Arranged equipment demonstrations, ran equipment checks and trials to ensure safety and effectiveness.
• Took company training to master product line specifications as quickly and as effectively as possible
• Provided updates on products and services to clients and company management
• Dealer management and building market strength in completely new area.
• Generated new lead in the industries like Power and Steel, Pulp and Paper Industries, Automobile industries, Aerospace Industries, Fabricators & Erectors
Dec 2008 - Jan 2011
Sales & service Engineer
Hughes Communication India Ltd
• Performed presentations, team sales calls and other duties like promoting products, creating good working and trust relationships, fielding question and many more.
• Identified the customer requirements, products and services and monitored their requirements meets the budget and their deadlines.
• Identified all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process.
• Maintained relationship with customers to propagate business.
• Maintaining good relation with the customers by taking AMC and renewing old AMC.
• Educated customers regarding different products and analyzed the technical aspects of the various products and motivated to buy new products for better performance.
• Installed and commissioned the satellite communication technology devices, modems, antennas, etc.
• Coordinated the customers during the various levels of sales and service.
• Setup complete uplink equipments for program transmission via satellite.
• Analyzed requirements and conceptualizing to build stable and reliable network solutions.
• Managed and improved methods and systems belong to network and IT activities and provided trainings to the team members.
Mar 2009 - Mar 2011
Mahatma Gandhi University
Degree : MBA in Marketing & Hr (2011)
University : Mahatma Gandhi University (Kottayam)
Scores : 56.41%
Apr 2004 - Apr 2008
Degree : B.E in Electronics & Telecommunication (2008)
University : Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
College : Rajaram Bapu Institute of Technology. Sangli
Scores : 66.66%
Feb 2001 - Feb 2002
Intermediate In Science
St Paul's College
Intermediate (10+2) : J.I.E.C, Ranchi, (2002)
College : St Paul’s College, Ranchi
Scores : 58%.
Mar 1999 - Mar 2000
G.N.M +2 School
Matriculation (10th) : B.S.E.B, Patna (2000)
School : G. N. M. High School, Katrashgarh, Dhanbad
Scores : 72.14%
IT: Microsoft Office. Power Point etc.
MOTIVATION: Strong vision and proven ability to achieve ambitious goals. Energized by large-scale, highly visible challenges and the opportunity to make a difference.
TECHNICAL ACCUMEN: Successful and consistent track record of grasping highly technical concepts and achieving aggressive milestones
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Skilled in managing large and small projects, participating in strategic planning (both independently and with a team), writing reports, and communicating effectively both up and down the chain of command,
CUSTOMER FOCUS: History of establishing strong customer relationships built on trust, exceptional service and responsiveness.